Wednesday, February 25, 2009


In my mind, I am a philosopher because of many reasons. I am able to think, and question everything, and the answer, the truth, is the most important thing to me. Rather then accept blindly the way that the world is seen, and heard through our sense, I try to see it through many different scopes. I search for a truth in this world, that is most likely unreachable, but I try to question everything. I’ll never reach that “truth of this world” because, I don’t know where that truth begins or ends. I am also a philosopher, because I am able to admit that I don’t know anything; from that, I can begin to try and understand the world around me, and the unseen worlds that lie around us.

The most important reason , I believe, is because I exist. I believe that everybody has the potential to be a philosopher, and are philosophers, because they simply exist and are able to think. We were given this mind as a gift, and we were given the ability to question everything for a reason. If I didn’t exist, if You didn’t exist, then how could we or others, call us philosophers? How could we start on the path of philosophy?

No comments:

Post a Comment